For accepted projects
Step by step
The link to the payment will be sent by email with the information that the project has been selected.
The link will be sent by email with the information that the project has been selected
- Each team can have two pitching trainings with our Pitching Trainer Pauline Mazenod
- All Pitching Teams will receive a link to schedule the meetings (Pitching Trainings)
If you need to reschedule or cancel the meeting, please inform Maja Banasiak: email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to the meeting
- All the information must be sent to Magda Wyleżałek: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information about Pitching Teams – Let us know the name of the person(s) who will present your project during the pitching together with the following information:
name and surname
position (producer, screenwriter, etc.)
email address for the catalogue*
photos and bios of the Pitching Team members
*Be aware that this email address will be published in the catalogue. By sending this information, you agree to the publication of your email address in the catalogue.
After providing us with the information above, you will get the link to your project page. Please check it carefully and, if necessary, send us updated information before 8 September.
All the materials must be sent to Maja Banasiak: email@example.com
- 1-minute video pitch – this video pitch will work as a ‘business card’ of your project on our online platform before and during the event
- Format: mp4 / 1920×1080 / 24 or 25 fps with stereo sound
(after this day, you will not be able to introduce any changes on your project page)
- Presentation / Clips for the live pitching – any materials that you wish to present during your live pitching
- Format: PowerPoint (pptx) (video clips must be sent separately)
- Videos / clips: mp4 / 1920×1080 / 24 or 25 fps with stereo sound
- *5-minute video pitch – if, for a valid reason, you are not able to attend Young Horizons Industry in person, you must prepare a 5-minute pitch that will be shown during our forum. For the Q&A part, you will be able to join us via ZOOM.
* Only for the Pitching Teams who are not able to attend Young Horizons Industry in person.
Travel and accommodation
We cover: 2 nights for 2 team members in single rooms from 4 to 6 October.
We do not cover: travel costs. You must cover these costs on your own behalf.
After your project is selected, you can start planning your trip to Warsaw. The event will start on 4 October at 2:00 PM and finish on 6 October around 4:00/5:00PM.
Once you confirm your travel, please let us know about the details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Live pitchings during the event
PITCHINGS IN DEVELOPMENT
Duration of your pitch on stage:
- In development: 5 minutes
- Work in progress: 8 minutes
During your pitch, you will have access to:
- a clicker
- a visible timer to count your time
Each pitching will be followed by a 5-minute Q&A with our Experts.
Contact to our producer Maja Banasiak and the guest department
For any questions, please contact Maja Banasiak: email@example.com