Accreditations currently closed for participants
Accreditations for the 8th Young Horizons Industry will open in 2024. Please check back at a later time for further updates.
Below you can find the information regarding the rules for 2023.
Who can buy the accreditation?
Film industry professionals from all over the world: producers, investors, sales agents and buyers, broadcasters, streamers, gaming companies, directors, screenwriters, authors, composers, film students, media representatives.
- Access to the Young Horizons Industry event (4–6 October 2023)
- Access to the Young Horizons Industry platform and the one-to-one booking system
- A downloadable catalogue with contact details of the Pitching Team members (all the contact details available on our platform)
- Lunches, dinners, and cocktails during the event (for onsite participants)
- Free access to all the Young Horizons Festival screenings (in selected cinemas in Warsaw)
Early Birds (until 7 August) – PLN 200 / approx. 45 EUR
Regular (from 8 August until 5 September) – PLN 250 / approx. 56 EUR
Last minute (from 6 September until 20 September) – PLN 400 / approx. 90 EUR
All the prices above include VAT.